Crisel, Micha, Joy and I

Crisel, Micha, Joy and I
My family!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

ETD 0600

Hey there I just thought that I would post that we are sailing @ 0600 this am so I will be out of touch for the time we are at sea and maybe longer depending on the availability of internet on Nevis Island and how much shore leave I get. I will try to check this when I can so please leave me messages. Our ETA back in Louisiana is early-mid June, maybe like the 10th or so. Nevis Island is located in the Lesser Antilles chain in the West Indies, or eastern Caribbean. It is a british colony that is apparently so peacefull and free of crime that you go to jail for swearing. I just think that is so cool. We will be there doing a medical outreach, reaching out to the people there with the Love of Christ. The Hope is loaded and ready to go. Pray for me for this trip! I will be sailing as an officer cadet so that will be very cool. Anyways God Bless you all. I need to hit the rack! Jacob

1 comment:

nate said...

Jacob, i'd love to talk to you. Can we skype sometime? lets arrange a skype time when you have internet, either on nevis or back in louisana, eh?

I'm praying for you buddy, and missing you. We are running a kids club for the neighbourhood on mondays now and i was thinking of how committed you were to those kids in years gone by.

love, n8