Crisel, Micha, Joy and I

Crisel, Micha, Joy and I
My family!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blessed!

I am so blessed! I am sitting at the cafe at YVR airport waiting for a flight to the Philippines.I am so grateful to God for the beautiful woman I am going to marry, and the beautiful children He has blessed us with. As long as I can remember, the dream I have longed for the most is to have a family, a wife and children. And now I am blessed with both... What can I say except "Thank you God! Your Grace, favor, love and blessing are beyond my understanding. There are no words I can assemble that even come near to explaining how I feel. Thank you God!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Jacob,

Saw the news about the tropical storm in Philippines, I wanted to ask you about your family's well being but did not know how to get to you. And then, I came across your blog and here I am.

I truly hope your family is safe and sound !!

Unknown said...

Well, how would you know who posted the previous comment !! - Its Hardeep