Crisel, Micha, Joy and I

Crisel, Micha, Joy and I
My family!

Friday, January 26, 2007

Steering 090

On Monday night during a time of prayer and ministry, my friend shared with me another vision he had seen. As he had prayed for me earlier in the day, The Lord had shown him a picture of me standing on the roof of the church, behind the old wooden flagpole. I was facing East, and in my hands was a huge old wooden helm (Steering wheel on a ship) like the kind the old time sailing vessels had. The flagpole was like a mast, and I was steering the vessel (church building) in an Easterly direction. There was a strong wind in my face, and my facial expression was that of peace. When he shared this with me, he had another vision as well. He saw a compass binnacle (The large wood and brass structure that contains the magnetic compass on the more old fashioned type ships) The compass card was spinning around and around, but was slowing down and starting to settle on a course. He saw the card was reading a South Westerly direction, but had not yet settled and was still coming around slowly. I am still praying as to what these may represent. I know that a compass card should never spin, it should always point to the Magnetic North Pole. In fact it is the ship itself, that spins around the compass card, as the ship navigates, drifts or otherwise changes her heading. This is of course assuming that one of the Captain's children is not sitting there next to the binnacle playing with magnets (I wonder if any ships have ever been wrecked because of this...).

No comments: